September 11th, 2020
Get ready for the fall and stock up on these 5 Fall Must-Do activities that will keep your kids busy at home during these trying times, and that won’t break the bank! Check out the list below!
1. PAINT A CERAMIC PUMPKIN CRAFT: Have you ever seen those adorable mini ceramic pumpkins that you can paint? You can find a 2-Pack Ceramic Pumpkin Paint Kit Here from Target! It comes with the pumpkins, paints, brushes, and fun stickers. Let your kids get crafty and create a Halloween decoration that can be your very own keepsake from your kids, for years to come!
2. COLOR A 3D HAUNTED HOUSE: Keep your kids busy for hours coloring this massive 3D Haunted House! Once your kids have finished coloring their playhouse, your children can extend the fun for a few more hours while playing in their magical masterpiece they created themselves! The craft that keeps on giving!
3. PUMPKIN COOKIES: Nothing beats baking in the fall! Pumpkin everything! Make delicious pumpkin cookie sandwiches with frosting in the center, that your kids will love! You can find pumpkin cookies here and the Halloween frosting here. Take two individual cookies, put a spoonful of frosting in the center of both, smash them together, and voilà, a pumpkin cookie sandwich! Yum!
4. HALLOWEEN PLAY-DOH: Pick up a bag of Halloween Play-Doh found here. The kids will spend hours playing, cutting, and shaping the Play-Doh into ghoulish goblins, witches, bats, pumpkins, and more! You can even bust out your Halloween cookie cutters and use those to make the perfect Halloween shapes and designs.
5. DOLLAR TREE HALLOWEEN PAINT CRAFTS: Head over to the Dollar Tree and pick up $1 Halloween arts and crafts. Dollar Tree specifically has individual seasonal paint projects that your kids will love to paint and design! See the assortment of Dollar Tree Halloween craft supplies you can find at your local store here. If you don’t have a Dollar Tree store near you, you can sometimes luck out at the Target dollar spot where they have season paint projects for only a buck!