September 23rd, 2020
5 FREE AT- HOME ACTIVITIES TO DO WITH YOUR KIDS
Have no fear, fall is here!
Whatever happened to good old-fashioned fun that didn’t cost a dime?
Check out our top 5 FREE Fall activities that will keep your kids busy at home during Covid!
1. HALLOWEEN PJ AND MOVIE NIGHT: Dress up in your favorite Halloween pajamas, get some sleeping bags out, cuddle up, and throw on your favorite Halloween movie. Top it off and indulge in your favorite Halloween treats! Maybe those Halloween Pumpkin Cookie Sandwiches mentioned in our previous Fall blog post!
2. FALL ADVENTURE WALK: Get some family exercise in and go on a family fall adventure walk for some free fun. As you make your way throughout the streets, pick up any pretty nature items you find on your adventure (leaves, acorns, etc.) and create a craft at home with them!
3. SEND HALLOWEEN MAIL: Color or create Halloween pictures and send them to family or friends that could use some light in their lives. Everyone loves receiving mail and kids love putting their pictures in an envelope, stamping them, and bringing them to the mailbox!
4. JUMP IN A PILE OF LEAVES: Here’s some old- fashioned fun for ya! Have your kids rake up leaves in your yard and jump in them! Jumping in leaves never gets old and now you also have a cleaned-up yard!
5. GET OUT YOUR FALL DÉCOR: Make a special day out of decorating for fall and Halloween. Kids love to help, and they love to see all the decorations and goodies you have. Light some fall candles and include the kids in the decorating process while listening to some nice holiday music!