Archive for the ‘Halloween’ Category
Get ready for the fall and stock up on these 5 Fall Must-Do activities that will keep your kids busy at home during these trying times, and that won’t break the bank! Check out the list below!
1. PAINT A CERAMIC PUMPKIN CRAFT: Have you ever seen those adorable mini ceramic pumpkins that you can paint? You can find a 2-Pack Ceramic Pumpkin Paint Kit Here from Target! It comes with the pumpkins, paints, brushes, and fun stickers. Let your kids get crafty and create a Halloween decoration that can be your very own keepsake from your kids, for years to come!
2. COLOR A 3D HAUNTED HOUSE: Keep your kids busy for hours coloring this massive 3D Haunted House! Once your kids have finished coloring their playhouse, your children can extend the fun for a few more hours while playing in their magical masterpiece they created themselves! The craft that keeps on giving!
3. PUMPKIN COOKIES: Nothing beats baking in the fall! Pumpkin everything! Make delicious pumpkin cookie sandwiches with frosting in the center, that your kids will love! You can find pumpkin cookies here and the Halloween frosting here. Take two individual cookies, put a spoonful of frosting in the center of both, smash them together, and voilà, a pumpkin cookie sandwich! Yum!
4. HALLOWEEN PLAY-DOH: Pick up a bag of Halloween Play-Doh found here. The kids will spend hours playing, cutting, and shaping the Play-Doh into ghoulish goblins, witches, bats, pumpkins, and more! You can even bust out your Halloween cookie cutters and use those to make the perfect Halloween shapes and designs.
5. DOLLAR TREE HALLOWEEN PAINT CRAFTS: Head over to the Dollar Tree and pick up $1 Halloween arts and crafts. Dollar Tree specifically has individual seasonal paint projects that your kids will love to paint and design! See the assortment of Dollar Tree Halloween craft supplies you can find at your local store here. If you don’t have a Dollar Tree store near you, you can sometimes luck out at the Target dollar spot where they have season paint projects for only a buck!
What is really scary about Halloween season in Chicagoland is not the idea of running out of candy for trick-or-treaters, but having to decorate the house with Halloween lighting unaided. With busy fall schedules ramping up from now until Thanksgiving, time is at a premium. Let our professionals take care of your holiday lighting needs this fall season with Halloween lighting services sure to make getting the house decorated more like a stroll through the pumpkin patch.
We are proud to use commercial grade LED lights coupled with years of decorating expertise for homes throughout Naperville, Burr Ridge, Aurora, Barrington and surrounding areas of Chicagoland. Our Halloween decorating experts are prepared to install one-of-a-kind lighting displays for projects of all sizes and tastes – whether you’re looking for chilling greens and purples or electrifying oranges.
It’s A Wonderful Light brings a unique charm to the holiday decoration process with friendly, simple consultations and free professional quotes for lighting design and installation. We prepare mock-up lighting schemes and set to work at your convenience with the efficiency and ease that comes with professional flair. Our experts address every detail, from design and wiring to installation and storage after trick-or-treating season winds down.
With It’s A Wonderful Light, we make Halloween decoration fun, simple and affordable, letting you concentrate on enjoying your spectacular lighting display and making the most of the season. To learn more about our wide range of Halloween lighting options, call us at 630-201-9627 today or reach out to us via our web form.